- Our iMaaS platform is completed and live on our partner, Hedera Hashgraph’s public network.
- We’ve developed applications for tracking, reporting and Peer-to-Peer and Peer-to-Grid energy trading so we are ready for changing regulations.
- We have built an easy to use reporting dashboard.
- Our technology is ready and demonstrated on a 47 zero carbon homes development in the UK, already providing smart home energy management.
- We have set up a global ‘Centre of Excellence’ to support innovation and attract new talent and ideas, based out of India.
If you have any questions about our investment, you'll hopefully find the answers here. If not, please get in touch with us.
What have we achieved so far?
What problems can Power Transition solve?
- Transforms legacy unidirectional electrical infrastructure to a balanced omnidirectional one.
- Curb the steep rise in energy costs and reduce cost for consumers.
- Help to optimise energy aggregation services supporting the consolidation of procurement.
- Provide local energy balancing and matching as more renewables are added to the grid.
- Better inform infrastructure and investment decision making.
- Help to optimise and balance grid interface for energy generators creating additional income and much needed energy back to the grid.
- Provide billing consolidation and savings for the EV industry and associated infrastructure.
What is the current focus for PT?
- Power Transition has identified multiple business use cases for application of the platform, however we are currently focusing on following areas to align with existing contract and immediate revenue generation:
- Smart buildings and infrastructure.
- EV infrastructure and leasing.
- Energy Storage optimisation.
How do you generate revenue?
- Micro-transactions on each unit (kWh) of energy.
- Data and software subscriptions.
- Smart contracting.
- Billing and invoicing.
- A percentage of cost reductions.
- Advisory services.
The raise: how much and how will we spend it?
- We are reaching out to raise £1.3 million for marketing, technical support and administration as well as evolving our software platform from a residential to a commercial one.
- £400,000 for further software and hardware development and IoT integration.
- £100,000 to enable the first microgrid, peer-to-peer energy trading offering in the UK.
- The remainder of the raise is to support sales, marketing, PR, back office, administration and technical support.
What is the size of the market?
- Smart buildings and infrastructure - The Smart Building Market is valued at $8.66 Billion in 2018 and expected to reach $59.21 Billion by 2025 with the CAGR of 31.6% over the forecast period (MarketWatch, 2019).1
- The Smart Building market in Asia is estimated to exceed $1,036 Billion by 2020 (BSRIA, 2019).2
- EV leasing and infrastructure - the overall industry capacity forecast for 2030 is approximately 14 million units, currently sitting at 2 million units sold (Deloitte, 2019) with approximately 3.4% market share in the UK with a year on year increase of 158% (InsideEVs, 2019).3
- United Kingdom electric vehicle market stood at $2.4 billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a robust CAGR of more than 14% to reach $5.4 billion by 2024 (TechSci Research, 2019).4
- Power Transition has the ability to support counter balancing and settlement across the United Kingdom, which is a market of £1.5billion.
- Our platform can track millions of transactions per day in real time from multiple energy nodes, such as smart meters across the UK and beyond.
- Our 'Business Plan' provides further detail on projected revenues from markets targeted.
Why Power Transition?
- We have assembled a formidable team with endorsement at the highest levels of government and industry.
- World leading expertise in renewable energy systems, software development specifically in blockchain and DLT.
- Experience in Impact Assessment and reporting, legal and regulatory compliance and deep academic R&D.
- We are focused on building on our existing contracts with immediate revenue generation in residential and commercial microgrids, battery storage optimization and EV leasing and infrastructure.
- We integrate both financial and non-financial reporting, facilitating taxation for governments and reporting on Sustainable development Goals (SDGs).
- Moving forward our platform is scalable to the UK National Grid level and beyond.
- Our solution is a direct response to the climate crisis, with your support we can make a huge difference!