Demand & Generation Asset Owners
EV Leasing Companies
Electric Vehicle leasing companies have to respond to:
- The residual value of vehicles with batteries depreciating more quickly
- Multiple charging platforms present customer anxiety, limiting uptake
Our platform interfaces with any telematics to provide secure customer data including battery energy status metrics and integration of universal payment portal including cost variables e.g. insurance.
EV Charging Infrastructure
Electric vehicle infrastructure owners are faced with:
- The deployment of charging infrastructure being limited to grid constraints
- Universal payment mechanisms are not mature
- Limited data is available for consumer decision making
We consolidate charging infrastructure to provide real time data access, renewable asset and network optimisation and support this through payment mechanisms, creating the opportunity to benefit from the flexibility market.
Energy asset owners are experiencing:
- A loss of revenue resulting from constrained PPA contract arrangements
- DNO capacity constraints resulting in curtailment and loss of revenue when generation interrupted and where DNO cannot accommodate energy on the network
- Upcoming changes to the way network costs will be calculated will mean any spare connection capacity will result in higher costs
We identify opportunities for battery storage, sizing and asset optimisation to support additional revenue streams and open up access to lucrative flex markets. Identification and quantification of reactive power potential in real time enables DERs to provide Reactive Energy (RE) services.
Industrial and Commercial
I&C sites are having to consider:
- The cost of electricity exponentially increasing
- The pressure to decarbonise supply
- Increased need to demonstrate net zero carbon solutions in response to regulatory and market pressure