House builders looking to meet new societal and market requirements are:
- Under pressure to develop Zero Carbon Homes that offer high speed EV charging points at a competitive price point
- Having to factor in increased infrastructure connection costs
- At risk of consent not being attained due to grid constraints e.g. meeting demand for EVs
Our platform presents the opportunity for peer-to-peer and peer-to-grid trading through microgrid arrangements that are regulatory and compliance de-risked. Planning gain, infrastructure cost reduction and opportunities for new business models behind the meter can be achieved that supports reduced renewables cost and increased sales.
Commercial developers are having to consider:
- Increased infrastructure connection costs impacting project viability
- The risk of consent not being attained due to grid constraints
- Exposure to a volatile market and already high, increasing energy prices
In addition to similar benefits for house builders, we provide automated energy management systems that can respond to market signals, generate new revenue streams through direct participation in the energy and flex market, with the opportunity to offer peer-to-grid trading through a regulatory and compliance de-risked commercial microgrid arrangement.