Flexibility, Trading Services & Utilities
Big Six Energy
Large utility providers are having to quickly adapt to a changing market with:
- The energy sector stigmatised by low levels of trust
- Demand forecasting presenting an increased risk to their financial models
- Exposure to significant fluctuations in the wholesale price of electricity and increasing network costs which must be passed onto the consumer
We produce independent and real-time availability of consumption data through automation of reporting. This enables significantly improved forecasting for settlement purposes resulting in reduced exposure to Imbalance Charges and more accurate Day Ahead and Intraday trading positions.
Clean Energy Suppliers
In addition to big six challenges, clean suppliers have to:
- Verify the source and origin of clean renewable electricity which can be contested
- Provide verification of a percentage of green gas
Aggregators & Virtual Lead Parties (VLP)
In the Flex Market:
- Access to granular and real-time data is limited
Our platform provides secure, encrypted, auditable and standardised data at a granular level to improve forecasting and decision making. Digitalisation and automation reduces overhead cost and we identify new revenue streams.